My name is Joe Do, a tour leader from Hanoi. I started my profession in 2007 when I finished college and got my tour guide license. Since then, I have been so grateful to work with top tour operators and take world travelers on journeys throughout Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.
On those life changing experiences, I found my niche in leisure travel, and I channeled my deep-seated passion for these destinations into founding Incense Travel – a boutique travel expert providing world travelers with experience based journeys in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.
Incense Travel specializes in tailor-made holidays and private luxury tours, which provide impactful cultural experiences by immersing you in the culture you are visiting. On our journeys, you will truly experience the destination and not just seeing it, you will be engaging with the locals in a real way that leaves you a truer understanding of where you have been, and you can go off the beaten path to learn about the country while still accommodate in comfort at night. That makes us stand out from the travel crowd!
Typical experiences include a local transport ride, city’s back streets and village walks, visiting a local home, shopping at local markets, meeting with a veteran, chatting with children at their schools, talks with artists and special-interest lecturers, tour with historians, and home-hosted meals with a local family.
We learn what’s most important to you and your traveling companions, and tailor-made journeys exclusively for you. You may want to book a trip to celebrate a romantic occasion, use travel to educate your kids, or celebrate a milestone birthday with friends and family. Perhaps you want to meet with artists and special-interest lecturers, take a private cooking class with a well-known chef, or you may not want to leave the resort pool. We have plenty of suggestions on what might work best for you.
Our Style of Travel:
- Tailor-made itineraries according to your interests and schedule.
- Private touring with your personal guides and drivers.
- Preferred rooms in the nicest hotels.
- First-hand and insider recommendations from our travel experts.
- Around-the-clock support during your trip.
- Insider travel experiences and sophisticated knowledge on our destinations.
- Upon request, VIP and fast-track airport assistance, meetings with artists and special-interest lecturers, tour with historians, dinner at a local family, private cooking class, restaurant and spa reservations, performance tickets and exclusive access to local activities.
You are invited to explore our website, if an idea piques your interest, email or give us a call! We look forward to arranging handcrafted travel experiences in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia with you.
Joe Do, CEO/ Founder