Each of the 244 guest rooms, including 23 suites, is swathed in tasteful beiges and glowing hardwoods and decorated with historic photographs of Saigon; Park Deluxe rooms have private terraces while others offer views of the busy square. Unwind in your new room or suite, which has been refreshed with lighter tones, handcrafted furniture, Vietnamese textiles and local artwork, while enjoying the latest technology (including in-room iPads) and Nespresso machines.
For those of you who welcome additional space, the suites at Park Hyatt Saigon all feature a separate living room, as well as a curated collection of oil paintings, antiques, lacquerware and handcrafted embroidery by established Vietnamese artists. Discover spaces that meet your unique preferences during your time in Ho Chi Minh City at Park Hyatt Saigon.
Park Hyatt Saigon is ideally situated for discovering the city, with the Ho Chi Minh City Museum and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica within a 10-minute walk. Its central position provides easy access to local culture, dining and entertainment. The Tan Son Nhat International Airport is just a quick taxi ride away, 25 minutes through the thriving urban center.
FOOD & DRINKS
3 choices of excellent fine dining and drinks.
- Opera: An all-day dining restaurant overlooking the Opera House, serving authentic Italian dishes. This is considered to be the fanciest and the most expensive restaurant in town.
- Square One: A stylish restaurant serves authentic Vietnamese and French dishes using fresh local seafood.
- Park Lounge: Saigon's most sophisticated lounge for classic afternoon high tea and fine pastries.
There is a 20 meter outdoor swimming pool in a lovely tropical garden setting, a fully equipped fitness center, tranquil Xuan Spa with a whole host or rejuvenating and relaxing treatments, steam and Jacuzzi.
- 245 hotel guestrooms including 23 suites
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24-hour SOS medical assistance service nearby
- 24-hour concierge service
- Airport limousine service
- Opera Italian restaurant, Square One Vietnamese-Western restaurant, Park Lounge, 2 Lam Son bar
- 20 m (65 ft) outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical garden
- Xuan Spa, located on the 3rd floor, featuring four private single treatment rooms
- Fitness centre with 170 sq m (1,830 sq ft) of space, featuring modern Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Babysitting service available by prior arrangement