With its elegant carriages, the Victoria Express Train recalls a more romantic era. Passing through the exotic landscapes of North Vietnam, it offers every visitor a wonderful travelling experience.
- Train departs from Hanoi at 10.00 pm and arrives in Lao Cai at around 6.30 am the following morning
- Train departs from Lao Cai at 9.05 pm and arrives in Hanoi at around 5.30 am the following morning
- Train is available every day except Saturday
- Departure / Arrival time is subject to change according to government notices, please contact us for the latest update.
- Hanoi Railway Station: 120 Le Duan Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- The Hanoi Railway Station is about 1-hour drive away from Noi Bai (Hanoi) International Airport and less than 10 minutes from City Center
- Victoria Hotels & Resorts may be obliged to cancel travel arrangements due to circumstances beyond its control. These may be for reasons of force majeur (cancellation/alteration of domestic scheduled services, technical problems with transportation, contamination, closure of airport or train stations, war (whether declared or not), threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such, etc). In such cases, Victoria Hotels & Resorts shall inform direct clients without delay and shall offer clients the choice of alternative dates or transportation (in that case the refund cannot exceed 30% of the transportation cost) or a full refund of all money paid.
- Most deluxe carriage in Hanoi
- Comfortable experience
- 8 hours from Hanoi to Lao Cai City