The Treasures of Laos
This amazing trip is created for those looking to dig a little deeper into Laotian life and explore the hidden gem that make Laos such a rewarding destination.
$4,800 PER PERSONDetails
Laos Classic Journey
This Laos Classic Journey is a great combination of cities, temples, river journeys, and hill tribes. The trip begins from Vientiane, the capital city of Laos, where you learn about the history of this Buddhist land then take in a [...]
$3,700 PER PERSONDetails
A Glimpse of Laos
This is an ideal itinerary for those visiting Laos for the first time, taking in some highlights of Laos and magnificent sites predating the Khmer Empire. Beginning from the capital Vientiane where you will have a feeling of the t [...]
$2,000 PER PERSONDetails
Highlights of Laos
This is an ideal private tour for travelers wanting to experience the best of Laos, one of the most traditional destinations in Southeast Asia. It features private touring, the best hotels in Laos, and cultural activities among th [...]
$4,210 PER PERSONDetails
Best of Luang Prabang
This private tour explores the charm of this UNESCO World Heritage town, visiting cultural attractions including museums and important temples. Follow your personal guide and driver to explore the best of Luang Prabang and its sur [...]
Amantaka is a luxury hotel in Luang Prabang, Laos. The hotel, located in a French colonial building, is operated by Aman Resorts and opened in September 2009.
Belmond La Résidence Phou Vao
A reflective pond extends from the lobby into the horizon, the infinity pool plunges into the jungle and the beautifully proportioned rooms, finished in rosewood, put the luxe into Laos.
Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel by Angsana is a boutique luxury hotel in the heart of Luang Prabang, Laos. Once the residence of the late Prince Souvannphouma, the mansion is an elegant blend of French colonial architecture
A branch of the Lao royal family built this house as their residence in the late 1900s, Satri House was once the childhood home of Prince Souphanouvong. The building was refurbished in 2002, and has been run since as a hotel.
Settha Palace Hotel
Situated right in the heart of Vientiane, Settha Palace Hotel boasts over 80 years of history in the family-run boutique hotel with a French colonial charm. Its location in the center of Vientiane makes the Settha Palace a wonderf [...]
Sofitel Luang Prabang
Located in a colonial mansion and former governor’s residence, Sofitel Luang Prabang captures the spirit of its surroundings by blending old-world charm with modern refinements.
Riverside Boutique Resort
Riverside Boutique Resort is laid out around one of the most inviting swimming pools to be found in Laos, and offers stunning views of the surrounding lush landscapes and forest-clad limestone mountains.
Maison Dalabua is a perfect name for an elegant retreat surrounded by lotus and lily ponds. Guests at Maison Dalabua can indulge in the serene surroundings and beautiful boutique accommodation facilities.
Vat Phou Cruise
Vat Phou Cruise offers a scenic river journey that starts and finishes in Pakse in the southern Laos. The cruise highlights the majestic UNESCO World Heritage Vat Phou, the mysterious Oum Muong ruins, the 4,000 Islands, and the Ph [...]
Located in the sleepy but charming riverside village of Champasak, the boutique Inthira Hotel combines traditional Lao architecture and décor with modern amenities and design.
Belle Rive Boutique Hotel
The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel is a short walk or bicycle from the main road and the night market. Three colonial style buildings make up the entire property, not very huge but full of details and all protected by UNESCO.
Baci Welcome Ceremony
Literally translates as “calling of the soul”, the ceremony is held on important occasions related to the human soul such as marriage, birth of a child, recovery from sickness, seeking cure for any type of ill health and to welcom [...]
Vientiane City Tour
A city tour in Vientiane provides a comprehensive insight into this laid-back capital of Laos, exploring different highlights of the city including gilded temples and the country’s important monuments such as Pha That Luang and th [...]
Boat Trip to Pak Ou Caves
Mekong River is the life blood of the Laos, especially for the rural villages along its banks. A boat trip on this famous river up to the Pak Ou Caves is the perfect way to experience the heart of this magical land, and admire the [...]
Woven Silks of Laos
Located in a beautiful old French colonial house, the workshop is set up more as a work studio than as a shop. Here you can see the weavers working, learn about ancient technique Laos weaving, and also about the everyday life of t [...]
Vientiane’s Night Market
Located on the banks of the Mekong River, Vientiane is the largest city and the capital of Laos. The open air night market, that opens every day from the sunset, offers a great atmosphere and opportunities to bring home with authe [...]
Wat Phou Temple
Wat Phou is a famous ruins of Hindu temple with stunning hilltop views over the Mekong River in Champasak. Travelers visiting the site will be amazed by the magnificent workmanship of this long lost complex in the form of temple p [...]
Luxury Travels in Laos
Due to its unique geography in the region, Laos often gets less notice than its more famous neighbors, and described as “laid back” or “forgotten” country. But Laos has emerged in recent years as a country of significant pockets
Luxury Honeymoon in Laos
Laos is the most incredible country in Southeast Asia, you'll find in Laos laid-back lifestyle, sparkling Buddhist temples, and French colonial traces. The beautiful charms of Laos make the country a unique honeymoon destination.
Family Travel in Laos
Laos is an authentic Buddhist country in Southeast Asia, the country and its people hold tight to their tradition. Family travel in Laos fulfils every parent’s notion of showing their children how others live happily and modestly
- Rooftop Bars with Stunning Mountain Views in Sapa, Vietnam
- Tipping Custom: Complete Guide to Tipping in Vietnam
- Record Numbers of Foreign Visitors to Vietnam: What Does It Mean?
- Hanoi Street Food Tours with Buffalo Joe
- H’mong Shamanism
- H’mong People in Vietnam and Laos
- Our 5 Most Inspiring Features from 2018
- The Independence Day of Cambodia
- Three Ways to see Cambodia: Luxury Travel by Plane, Boat, and Bike
- Where to Go in Southeast Asia 2019
- Southeast Asia’s most famous caves
- When is the best time to travel Cambodia?
- When is the best time to travel Laos?
- A Story to Celebrate War Invalids and Martyrs Day
- Rice Experience on Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia Holidays
- Why You Should Book Your Indochina Holidays with Incense Travel
- Laos Tour: Our journey on the Mekong
- Green Season in Vietnam and Cambodia
- Visit a Local Home
- Beautiful Mai Chau Valley
- Laos: Visiting Luang Prabang
- Luxury Cambodia Tours
- Luxury Laos Tours
- Water Puppets
- Vietnamese’s Cellophane Noodles
- The Old Quarter of Hanoi
- An Introduction to the Modern Hanoi
- Costume Techniques of H’mong and Dao People in Sapa
- Indochina and Incarnations of Hanoi
- Mekong River and Our Water Journey in Laos
- Buddhist Culture in Luang Prabang
- Introducing the Angkor Wat
- Halong Bay: Best Luxury Cruises
- Top 3 Hidden Beach Resorts in Vietnam and Cambodia
- Luxury Travel Laos
- Indochina Luxury Travel: Top Water Journeys
- Private Luxury Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia Tours
- Luxury Tailor-made Travel in Cambodia
- Travel to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia in 2018 with Incense Travel
- Our Honeymoon in Vietnam
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Cambodia
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Laos
- The Best 5 Places to See in Laos
- How Many Incense Stick Should We Burn
- Celebrate Lao, Cambodian & Thai New Year
- Vietnam Motorbike Trip from My Experience
- Vietnam Visa Exception
- Vietnam Money And How Not to Get Confused
- Different Between Temples And Pagodas in Vietnam
- Our Travel & Food Blogger: Buffalo Joe
- Laos Facts And Figures
- Cambodia Facts
- Vietnam Facts And Figures