The 23 cabins on the Jasmine Cruise are built into 3 categories; Superior, Deluxe and Junior Suites. A family cabin is also available on board.
There are a total of 12 Jasmine Superior cabins (2 double and 10 twins) available, each with a floor space of 17sqm. Located on the main deck, all Superiors features teak-wood furniture and panoramic French-styled windows and tastefully chosen décor - making the Superior category a cozy accommodation.
There are a total of nine Deluxe cabins, sitting on the upper deck of the junk. Each with a floor space of 18sqm with a small balcony (2sqm) to sit and daydream. The décor is classy – with marvelous wooden finishing, pleasing paintings and well-designed amenities decorate all Deluxe cabins.
Located on the upper deck, the two Double Bed Jasmine Junior Suites are regally furnished with a large floor space of 24sqm. On the Junior Suites, you will be able to immerse yourself in the Jacuzzi or step out on your balcony (2sqm) for a spectacular view of the Bay during sunset.
- Restaurant onboard serving traditional Vietnamese cuisine, specializing in fresh seafood
- Bar serving a wild range of beverages
The Jasmine Cruise offers both 1 and 2 night cruises, departing from and returning to Tuan Chau Island. The boat visits Tien Ong Cave, Cua Van Fishing Village, Luom Bo area, and Titop island.
- Large Restaurant, Lounge with bar, Massage room, Cozy Terrace with wooden, pillow topped seating and table set-up, Huge Sundeck, and Tai Chi Class.
- Individually controlled air conditioner, mini bar, in-house phone, slippers, safety box, Jacuzzi (Junior Suites), glass standing shower, bath robe.
- Capacity: 46 passengers
- Cabins: 23 cabins
- Built: 2007
- Length: 55m, Width: 11m, Height: 10m
- Beam: 11m, Draft: 2,8 m
- Gross Tonnage: 1800 tons
- Cruising Speed: 4.6 nautical knots
- Electricity: 220 Volts
Safety Radio Comm., Radar, GPS, monitoring camera system, shipwreck alarm system, life jackets, life rafts, tender, first aid kits, fire hydrants, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and shipwreck alarm system in each cabin.
DECK & CABIN PLAN